Yoga Retreats & Lifestyle Center in Koh Samui, Thailand
Discover yoga for body, breath, and mind at one of the worldâs leading established yoga retreat centers.
Practice, learn and take home yoga techniques in asana (body), pranayama (breath), and meditation (mind).
Samahita Retreat’s unique signature fitness program:
Integrating functional fitness, classical yoga, strength and cardio. A world-first for fitness holidays, featuring pioneered group classes by the beach.
Choose one of our four Flexi-Date Programs and let our professional team help bring you back into balance.
Detox, Wellness Spa, De-Stress and Weight Loss
Want to Become a Yoga Teacher?
We also offer Yoga Teacher Training.
Centered Yoga is renowned as Asiaâs most respected and longest running Yoga Alliance Registered Program. Founded in 1999 by Samahita Retreat founder Paul Dallaghan.
Mid-Season Special Offer
What’s On Offer at Samahita Retreat? Visit our Weekly Events Schedule for upcoming retreats, trainings and programs.
Fixed-Date Group Retreats
- Group Fitness and Yoga Retreats:Join a highly experienced yoga or fitness teacher for a dedicated program and increased focus on your practice, whether starting or growing it. The perfect opportunity to go deeper and learn more. You will find these listed under specific dates at different times of the year.
- Yoga Teacher Training: We are global leaders in training teachers at our yoga retreat center and deepening studentsâ practice since 1999 these highly accredited training programs are month long residential programs available on certain dates throughout the year.
- YogaCoreCycle: This is Samahitaâs all-inclusive yoga retreat and fitness holiday option, which includes accommodation, food, yoga, fitness-core and cardio, meditation and breathwork.
- Detox: Our individually monitored Detox Programs come from a blend of modern science and ancient wisdom. We tailor our 3, 5, 7, 10 and 14 day detoxes to meet your personal situation and goals. They utilize a mono-food approach, with a full food, partial food, fasting, or Candida detox option.
- Wellness Spa: Our Spa programs offer you the finest therapeutic experience, yoga, fitness, and healthy eating from our world-class buffet.
- Weight Loss: Our Weight Loss Program will help you to regain balance, knowledge and experience about how to eat healthfully and manage your weight. A monitored combination of yoga, exercise and special healthy food menu will assist you in your journey to find your bodyâs ideal weight.
- De-stress: Rest and relax with healing therapies, nourishing healthful food, yoga, fitness and breath work classes. You will leave with more ideas, options and tools for bringing balance to your daily home life.
Still not sure what to book?
Get more details by reading our What We Offer page.
Or email us at email@example.com and weâll help you choose the perfect program for you.
About Samahita Retreat
Samahita Retreat has been a pioneer in healthy programming for the body, breath and mind for almost 15 years. Known as one of the most authentic yoga retreats & teaching locations worldwide while introducing a balance of practices and activities for both body and mind that includes meditation, Pranayama and breath work as well as full cardio and core strength fitness routines. Our signature program, YogaCoreCycle, incorporates all these elements, giving a variety of options within a fully inclusive health and fitness program while still continuing with a full yoga offering, all directly on the beach.
Samahitaâs Lifestyle & Yoga Retreat is set away from the busy tourist areas, chosen for its proximity to Koh Samui’s important cultural and historical landmark, Laem Sor Pagoda. Read more
Formerly known as “Yoga Thailand” our lifestyle retreat center features a variety of guest room options, wifi across the property, 4 dedicated yoga shalas, an indoor cycle studio at the beach, an open air fitness and barre sea-view loft, a detox and wellness center, eco-lifestyle boutique, juice and coffee bar, drinking water stations, and our celebrated buffetâstyle health-food restaurant, Sattva Dining.
Samahita is owned and directed by Paul Dallaghan, a senior yogi, educator and researcher in the fields of stress management, breath, and overall well-being. Samahita has been a location for practice, learning and relaxation for tens of thousands of guests, from all walks of life. We are neither a luxury hotel nor a silent retreat â but rather celebrated by many as a friendly, inclusive center where guests from around the world can grow, relax and transform together.
Our purpose is to help positively shape and affect your lives. We encourage engagement and participation in activities and practices, knowing only through that can you experience lasting growth.
Our location on this beach makes Samahita the ideal setting for long walks and relaxation. We offer complimentary tours to local markets and a boat trip to beautiful surrounding islands for all our guests.
For your health and environment, Samahita Retreat is a smoke and alcohol free retreat center. We look forward to welcoming you.
This is where we share information, news, helpful hints and ideas on yoga and healthy living. From detox to diet, breathing exercises to yoga pose instructions our team of experts and guest bloggers are happy to share their wealth of knowledge with you. Visit our blog