Chi Nei Tsang
Chi Nei Tsang is an abdominal massage originally developed by Chinese Taoist Monks in mountain monasteries to help them detoxify and strengthen their bodies to perform spiritual practices. Today it is used to enhance overall health and wellbeing. Chi Nei Tsang literally means "working the energy of the internal organs". By massaging a series of points on the navel, all of the organs of the body are reminded to self-regulate, bringing the whole system into balance. This treatment frees blockages in the abdomen and guides healing energy (Chi) through the entire body using a combination of deep, soft and gentle massage strokes.
Chi Nei Tsang Benefits Include
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation
- Improves elimination relieving constipation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases back, neck and shoulder pain
- Helps correct postural problems
- Balances emotions
- Releases tension and stress
- Restores vitality
A Chi Nei Tsang therapy is particularly recommended on the days prior to and following a Colon Hydrotherapy Treatment.