Samahita Retreat Employment Opportunities
General Manager (GM).
DoÂ you want to be part of the growing world of fitness and health in the hospitality industry? JoinÂ one of world’sÂ most independent and innovative movers in yoga, alternative health, and functional fitness.
Samahita Retreat, Center for Yoga, Health and Wellness in Koh Samui is excited to announce the opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader to join our team in the position of General Manager.
This position is not just aboutÂ managing a well established and functioning team but to help expand the reach of Samahita Retreat to the public and potential guests. Experience and interest in sales and marketing are a must for this role, as well as enthusiasm, health interest, good people skills, work ethic, and motivation.
General Manager Position Requirements:
- University Bachelor Degree/Â Hotel Management School Training
- Minimum 3-5 years experienceÂ in the hotel industry
- ExcellentÂ communication skills both verbal and written (English).
- Able to demonstrate outstanding leadership skills.
- Computer skills (Front office software, POS systems, Microsoft office)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Budget management skills.
- Suitable for those with GM, Assistant GM or Sales and Marketing Management experience.
- All nationalities welcome to apply.Â (Thai language a bonus but not a requirement)
- Please send your CV/ resume toÂ email@example.com
Further positions at Samahita Retreat
Our multi-lingual, international team is made up of yoga teachers, wellness specialists,Â creatives & hospitality experts.
We are always on the look outÂ for talented people who:
- Understand our philosophy
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Can engage in community involvement
- Have an eco-friendly mindset
- Love toÂ work with people from around the globe
If you are interested in working at Samahita Retreat in the future please send yourÂ CV toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CVÂ will beÂ kept on file and if a suitable position comes available we will be in touch.