Post De-Stress Program Advice
Transitioning from the De-stress Program
Having spent time relaxing andrejuvenating your body and mind, it is important that you transition back to your home life in a balanced way. During your de-stress transitioning the program you consumed a nutritious diet including freshly prepared vegetable juices, dosha balancing smoothies, healthy probiotic and superfood supplements.You also learned breathwork and yoga asana practices, de-stress techniques and experienced healing, rebalancing therapies. It is recommended that you continue to eat a healthy balanced diet, maintain regular yoga practices and enjoy wellness therapies regularly to keep your body and mind calm and stress free.
Keys to a Healthy Diet
- Favor foods in their whole form
- Include fresh vegetable juices and fruit and vegetable smoothies in your diet everyday
- Increase your daily consumption of fresh vegetables
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat foods that complement your dosha (vata, pitta or kapha)
- Eliminate white sugar, white flour and processed, pre-packaged foods
- Limit/eliminate caffeine consumption, choose herbal teas instead.
- Limit/eliminate alcohol intake
We recommend a few key supplements for you to take after you complete your De-stress Program Thailand: De-stress Program:
- Our specially developed ayurvedic herbal de-stress formula
- Ashwagandha to promote vitality, it strengthens the central nervous system and counters both physical and mental stress.
- Kapicachcu a natural ‘feel good’ remedy toregenerate the nervous system and strengthen the nerves in cases of burnout and stress. It is a natural “feel-good” remedy.
- Moringa super herb, rich in numerous nutrients and antioxidants
- Probiotics to keep a good balance of friendly intestinal bacteria and maintain healthy immune function
- Spirulina, a complete food and known as a super food, rich in protein, B vitamins, minerals and a good source of energy
- Gotu kola juice or herbal supplement to calm the mind and nervous system
Exercise is an essential part of any post de-stress and de-stress and healthy lifestyle program.
We recommend that you aim to do at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity exercise should every day, for example, brisk walking or cycling for 30 minutes at a time. If you are really pressed for time you can even break your daily exercise into two 15-minute sessions.
Exercise makes you feel good; it releases hormones known as endorphins that induce feelings of euphoria, it also increases your energy levels, decreases stress and improves sleep quality
Also you build more muscle, your metabolism will increase your body increaseyour body will also improve in tone and shape. Regular exercise is vital for your overall wellbeing helping you to manage not only your stress levels but also your blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure thereby preventing major health problems such as cardiovascular disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes.
Take Time Out
Remember that time out for yourself is vital to healthy, balanced living. Make time to take a walk, enjoy a sport, receive a wellness therapy, sit quietly for meditation, practice yoga, pursue a hobby, breathe or simply watch the world go by. We guarantee you will feel better for it!